A System With A Mission: Your Energy Independence
Freedom Solar Roofing Systems are convenient, complete photovoltaic (PV) power systems designed for residential and commercial applications. With a wide variety of packages to choose from, each system is pre-engineered to optimize performance. All major PV components, disconnects, and flashings are provided in an install-ready package.
Freedom Solar Roofing Features
- Power ratings from 68w to 136w per panel
- Lightweight and flexible
- Virtually unbreakable (glass free)
- Shadow and high heat tolerant
- Delivers up to 20% more real energy
- Utilizes UNI-SOLAR™ photovoltaic laminates
- Simple plug-in connections
- UL listed to 600 VDC
- IEC 61646 and IEC 61730 Requirements – certification pending
We’re in a committed relationship with UNI-SOLAR™
All Freedom Solar Systems use the superior technology of UNI-SOLAR™ PVL (photovoltaic laminates). These flexible and lightweight laminates are made exceptionally durable by encapsulation in UV stabilized polymers. The polymer encapsulation is partial constructed of durable ETFE, a high light-transmissive polymer.